Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries within all mainland States (USA) is 14-28 business days. Please add 7-14 days for offshore states
- The above delivery terms are for standard sizes and colours only. Please contact us for custom sizes and/or colour orders for exact prices and delivery lead times.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd™ will deliver to the address and on the dates as indicated on the order form / other correspondence. We are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time. Delivery will take place between 7 am – 6 pm.
- The driver/courier will deliver to the person specified on the order form. In the event the person is not at the property / no person is specified, the driver will leave the product(s) as close as practically possible to the front door of the property.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd™ does not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged product(s) after delivery.
B) Warranties, exchanges, refunds & faulty goods
- Any claims for damaged or faulty products must be reported to The Acoustic Box™ within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise it will be deemed the product(s) are received in good order and the full amount as per the invoice is payable.
- In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error by The Acoustic Box™, we will deliver a new product(s) or panel(s) as per the order form. Delivery date for a replacement will be made within the same lead times as above.
- Any changes to orders must be communicated in writing to The Acoustic Box™ before shipment of the product(s) otherwise it is deemed that the order is correct as per the order form.
- Due to the size of the product, The Acoustic Box does not generally offer exchanges for incorrect products ordered.
- In the event an incorrect order is placed by the customer and The Acoustic Box™ agrees to an exchange, we will charge a cost per panel for every panel that needs to be replaced. Panel costs vary depending on size and type. Additionally, an administration fee of $110 and a delivery fee will apply. The delivery fee will depend on location
- The Acoustic Box™ does not offer any guarantees with regards the life of the following as this will depend on the location and level of exposure to the elements and geographical location:
- the powder coating
- the acoustic foam
- the gas struts
- The Acoustic Box™ offers a pro-rata 7-year warranty on all other parts of the box. Proof of purchase is required, and warranties are not transferable. This warranty does not cover:
- Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer, natural disasters, or act of God
- Where the parts have been altered, or tampered with
- Where the parts were installed incorrectly
- Limitations apply to no rust warranty for sea spray zones or coastal environments